- Yesterday 12th June was Eoin’s birthday. Happy belated birthday Eoin! Hope you had a lovely day.
- Today we got an email from Harry’s cousin that he sent his Flat Stanley to. We saw pictures of Stanley at greyhound racing- they were great! Stanley was having a great time!!! Thanks for sending them on!
- On Wednesday there will be an ice-cream fundraiser for Down Syndrome Ireland. Each child is asked to contribute €2 to raise funds for the organisation.
- This week we are learning about nouns. Today we learned that a noun can be a person, place, thing or animal. The children came up with examples of each.
- We are revising topics we have covered this year in maths- time, money and 3D shapes.